Kami Suka!!

What do you think??

Uii?Tak kan tengok je.:)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gurl In Red

Hello viewers…now I’m trying something different. I’m thinking of doing this a long time ago but I’m not quite sure about it. Yeah… I’m talking about this! I’m using English in my blog!! Not for the first time..i did it with my previous work. What?? You don’t believe me??  You don’t play-play with me ok?? If I’m angry I will sing a song ok?? Do you want to hear me sing a song?? I bet u didn’t want to!!
Ok..ok~~! Enough with this bluffing. Haha..actually I tried something different on my artwork. I called it Gurl In Red. I draw it with a red ball pen in ordinary drawing block. It’s just a common paper that we use in drawing but in a big size maybe A2 or something…I don’t know…but….yeah..there’s a BUT….it is too ciken scratch ( cakar ayam)..what is cakar ayam in English aa???

So…here it is…I don’t now who is this model really are…but..she’s cute isn’t she?? Clue…maybe a Korean or Japanese actress..if u know who is this…give her my phone number…thanks…^^,
Model: Unknown
medium : RedBall Pen on paper

i hope that she just come out from the paper!! <3 <3

6 comments:

feel free to leave your comment..^^,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...